Portraits are more than images to be stored on hard drives or the bottom of desk drawers. They are pieces of your beautiful life, frozen in time. They are treasures to be proudly displayed and thoughtfully passed down for generations. They are your memories, transformed into soulful works of art.
A believer, a dreamer, a creative mind.
I am a wife, a mama to a wild tribe of four, and a friend to a puppy named Paris.
I am a photographer, a filmmaker, a storyteller who is anxious to peek into the windows of your soul and tell the tales that lie within.
I am Keda.
Films can tell the story of your brand in a way that still images cannot. They allow your audience to connect with you on an emotional level, before you ever meet.
I am passionate about working with Artists, Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners and Non-Profit Organizations to create unique visual stories that will set them apart from the rest.
Creating a Brand Film with Images by Papillon includes:
- Consultation & Concept Planning Session
- Shotlist Review
- Filming & Production
- Film Review & Edit
- Final Delivery via USB Drive
Portrait sessions are $400 and include:
- Pre-session consultation (in person or via Skype) to discuss styling, theme, location(s), and possible product/display options
- Up to two hours of custom photography at a location of your choice
- Premiere ordering session to reveal your fully retouched gallery of 30-40 images
- $200 credit towards the purchase of prints, products or digital files
Gift Prints, Heirloom Albums, Treasure Books, Legacy Boxes, Custom Wall Galleries & digital files are available separately.
Brand Films begin at $750 and vary by project.
Contact me to receive a detailed product & pricing guide.